Monday, August 2, 2010

Bakewell Tart

I don't really have much to say about this...
Apart from the fact that it was an epic disaster.
Not only was the pastry the wrong type, but I wrote down the wrong amounts of butter and sugar resulting in an overflow situation in the brand new oven...now my apartment smells of smoke....I also managed to break my housemates KitchenAid Mixmaster in the process.
Yes I cried.

Satan is telling me to eat it all.
However I made it for my brother and his family.....so I better deliver the little devil in the morning.




The Recipe can be found here if you're game.

2 comments:

  1. We tried this little devil at Bens place! Your blog is great - also hilarious! Geoff was drooling on my shoulder as we looked at your photos... poor darling, you would think he was deprived of food or something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best Pie EVER!!! Tasted so darn good sista, thanks so much! Even the Mother in-law said it was the best pie she had ever had......we are looking forward to the next one :)

    ReplyDelete