Monday, October 18, 2010

Sweets for my Sweet

Last weekend was the first weekend that Dave and I spent apart in over a year.
It was the worst weekend of my life.
I know it sounds pathetic, but it seriously was.
He is my best friend, we do everything together and suddenly I'd never felt so alone!
It's a horrible feeling and I've made him promise that he's never allowed to leave me again.

He came home late last night and I know he loves a late night snack, so I had some cuppies ready and waiting. The cases and cute toppers are from Robert Gordon.
You can get different styles to suit little boys or little girls.











I won't bother including the recipe. It's just a plain chocolate mixture with frosting, which even my dead cat knows how to make.

xo

1 comment:

  1. bahhaha...your dead cat! You are so funny Cath!!
    Cuppies look great, Dave is a lucky boy.

    ReplyDelete