Saturday, October 2, 2010

Double-Decker Chocolate Mud Cake

This weekend Dave and I are in Forster visiting his mother and step father, Pam & Hoffie.
We're supposed to be soaking up the sun and working on tanning our glowing white skin in preparation for summer, however it's been wet and windy so we're staying inside watching movies and COOKING.
We did venture out today for 9 holes of golf, however it really tested our relationship and probably won't do it again as we'll definitely strangle each other next time.
I strongly dislike golf. He's obsessed with it. Not a good combination. 
Below is a recipe from my favourite book, Bake.






Pam and Hoff

1 comment:

  1. CATH! I have just discovered your blog and absolutely love it!!! You are an amazing cook. I feel totally inspired. I have found a website you may like.www.thecupcakecourier.com.au/ To state the obvious- it sells containers for carrying cupcakes... but it also has some really cute aprons on offer! I can't wait to try one of your amazing cakes. Love Emma McCutcheon xx

    ReplyDelete