Friday, September 3, 2010

Chocolate Cuppies

I have to admit that I have an obsession with cupcake cases and wrappers.
I've recently found this website and I've been going nuts! As well as drooling over Robert Gordon's designs as well. I normally find cupcakes boring but a cute wrapper can somehow make them look adorable.
I made these last night for Nev & Shaz. My future in-laws.
(Reminder for Dave: Please don't forget to get them out of the back of your car...they...will...melt)


Here is Dave doing a sterling effort...just needed to clarify it was Dave before you started thinking my hands looked manly.
The red candy love hearts are from Robert's Confectionery. They have a stall at the Newcastle Markets every Sunday. They. taste. amazing.
Two cases per cupcake ensures no oil stains. I HATE OIL STAINS.



The recipe is just a basic chocolate fudge recipe, nothing fancy.

1 comment: